Your sales funnel is one of the core parts of your business, no matter what type of business you’re in. It’s the process of moving people from unaware prospect to loyal customer.
In fact, there are some businesses that focus the bulk of their efforts on perfecting their sales funnels and little else. Once you have a great product and service in place, success is most often a result of the sales funnel itself.
This course is designed to help design and/or refine an online marketing sales funnel by giving you a specific process to follow. By the end, you’ll be able to:
- Identify the key components of a high-performing automated sales funnel
- Generate ideas for your own funnel
- Brainstorm opt-in offers for getting people into your funnel
- Design the key elements of your opt-in page
- Brainstorm possible one-time offers for your funnel
- Draft your first email follow-up sequence
- Identify products you can promote in your follow-up emails
- Measure the effectiveness of your funnel
- Choose the most effective tools for your funnel
This course is broken down into 10 modules to take you step-by-step through Sales Funnel Magic.
The modules follow a logical order, so while you can skip around if you want, it’s best to work through them one at a time.
As you go through each module, use your Action Guide to help you complete the Action Steps at the end of each.
Creating a good automated online sales funnel is an ongoing process. So even if you already have one in place, you’ll benefit from walking through all the steps in the process laid out in this course. You might just find some things you can improve!
NOTE: We will not be covering the detailed tech side of setting up your sales funnel in this course. That’s the easy part and you can always get assistance with it. The challenge is in making sure you have all the right content and offers throughout your funnel that make the most sense for your market
Before we start the course, take a minute to think about what you want to get out of it.
In the Action Guide, write down three skills you expect to gain.
Now that you’re clear about what you want this course to deliver, we can get started.